We all met at Radio 1190, our on campus AM radio station where Joe hosts News Underground and lets me be on it, and James hosts the weekday morning show! They live together, I visit sometime.
We wanted a place to post whatever the hell we wanted, and that's what this is going to be. So James is a music nerd and will write about music (and other things), Joe is into all kinds of stuff like podcasting and videos, maybe he will do that kind of stuff (and other things), and I still have no idea what I want to write about, but I love hockey so maybe you can look forward to that (and other things).
We recorded a podcast where we talked about all this and more, so I will update this post with that later! We hope to do one a week but we'll see how that goes.
Basically we like to create things and have opinions on everything and wanted a place to put all the crap that comes out of our heads.
Okay more stuff to come bye
Okay more stuff to come bye
No comments:
Post a Comment